Oh my goodness. Are you ready for the best apple crumble you’ve ever tasted!?
Not only is this the EASIEST apple crumble to make, it is also vegan and gluten free 😉
Prep time – 10 min.
Bake time – 50 min.
4 packs of Natures Path Hot Oatmeal (or 1 cup in total of gluten free oats)
4 medium sized apples peeled and sliced
4 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
1/4 cup of sugar
2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat the bottom of a baking dish (whatever size suits you just big enough to fit all the apples) with coconut oil.
- Add the apple slices.
- In a bowl mix together 1/8 cup of sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle on top of the apples.
- In a blender (optional but preferred) blend half of the oats until it becomes a flour.
- Add the flower, 1/2 cup of remaining oats, 1/8 of the sugar and 4 Tbsp. of coconut oil into the mixing bowl and with your hands blend together until crumbly.
- Add the crumble mixture on top of your apples.
- Stick it in the oven between 40-60 minutes or until apples are soft.
You can play around with the amount of the ingredients, it doesn’t have to be perfect 🙂