“Anya was a wonderful childbirth educator. Anya is so personable. She made me and my husband feel comfortable and at ease discussing the intimate details of childbirth. Anya drew on her own experiences and the experiences of the class participants to meet the needs of everyone involved. Anya engaged the class and made learning about childbirth fascinating and not as scary as I thought it would be. I felt much more comfortable and at ease after taking her class. It made my experience giving birth as a first-time mom so much better. I felt I knew about the options available to me that most first-time mom’s aren’t made aware of in the hospital. Thank you Anya!”
– Lindsay S.
Join me for a fun filled, educational class that everyone will enjoy!
Childbirth Education Classes
Located in Oshawa
$80 – 6 hour class – Per couple
Classes are split into two 3 hour sessions.
Max 6 couples per class.
- Breastfeeding resource package with samples and other resource information
- 120 page PDF booklet with all class information
- Understanding pregnancy – growing a healthy baby, body, mind and spirit
- Removing the fear of birth
- Pregnancy anatomy
- Preparing for labour and birth
- Preparing for hospital or home birth
- Understanding care providers and birth places
- Medications, Cesarean Sections, episiotomys, epidurals and more
- Accepting and supporting healthy body changes
- Pain and coping techniques
- Involving your partner or support person
- Reducing pain and shortening labour
- What to expect postpartum
- Taking care of your postpartum body and new baby
- Life with a newborn baby – What now? And tips for both parents
- Breastfeeding and formula feeding
- Postpartum depression and baby blues
Childbirth Education clients automatically receive a 30% discount on maternity photography, newborn photography and birth photography.