“Anya was a wonderful childbirth educator. Anya is so personable. She made me and my husband feel comfortable and at ease discussing the intimate details of childbirth. Anya drew on her own experiences and the experiences of the class participants to meet the needs of everyone involved. Anya engaged the class and made learning about childbirth fascinating and not as scary as I thought it would be. I felt much more comfortable and at ease after taking her class. It made my experience giving birth as a first-time mom so much better. I felt I knew about the options available to me that most first-time mom’s aren’t made aware of in the hospital. Thank you Anya!”
– Lindsay S.
- Join me for a fun filled, SPIRIT filled educational class that everyone will enjoy!
- Childbirth Education Classes
- Located in Oshawa
- $80 – 6 hour class – Per couple
- Classes are split into two 3 hour sessions.
- Max 6 couples per class.
- Class Includes:
- What does God say about birth?
- How to put God at the centre for an amazing birth experience
- Understanding pregnancy – growing a healthy baby, body, mind and spirit
- Pregnancy anatomy
- Preparing for labour and birth
- Preparing for hospital or home birth
- Understanding care providers and birth places
- Medications, Cesarean Sections, episiotomys, epidurals and more
- Accepting and supporting healthy body changes
- Pain coping techniques and how to remove pain through faith and the power of God
- Involving your partner or support person
- Reducing and eliminating pain and shortening labour
- What to expect postpartum
- Taking care of your postpartum body and new baby
- Life with a newborn baby – What now? And tips for both parents
- Breastfeeding and formula feeding
- Postpartum depression and baby blues – recognizing the strategies of the enemy and overcoming through Gods word and His Spirit.
Childbirth Education clients automatically receive a 30% discount on maternity photography, newborn photography and birth photography.